Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Journal: Inktober 2023 Part Three

 Henlo...

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 16 Angel

Back with the rest ... or eight of my Inktober from... last month (Obviously)

Day 16,Angel
The baby I drew was an abandon litter near my house, now she is in better place.

Day 17, Devil
When I was young, I saw world as black and white... but now it was a spectrum of Grey 😈

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 17, Devil

Day 18, Saddle
The only saddle I got in my house, well, we also had a bicycle but that was my father's.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober18, Saddle

Day 19, Plump
Nothing make me happier than see my cats plump and healthy.

I19
Inktober19, Plump

Day 20, Frost
Now fridge is  come with it's own anti-frost technology, but I still got this problem with my freezer.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober20, Frost

Day 21, Chains
The key to form a new habit is repetition, doesn't need to be long period of time daily, but it need to be repeat constantly ... I try that ... I failed sometimes, but sometimes I did it.
ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober21,Chains


Day 22, Scratchy
I hate scratchy label , but nowadays it is rare to find it, lucky!

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober22, Scratchy

23, Celestial
I actually a bit confuse with this term, but I assume it was related with zodiac and stars, so my I draw this maiden.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 23, Celestial
That's for today, post... till tomorrow ^^
Have a great day.
 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment