Thursday, October 19, 2023

Journal: Inktober 2023 Part Two

Start with day 8.

ThroughDDayBlogger
2023 Inktober Day 8 Toad

Helo, let me re-inform...as this is my attempt to utilize the social media  I also post my art on my Deviant art >>> https://www.deviantart.com/cozycatcabin and my Ko-Fi >>> https://ko-fi.com/barelydevi, kindly support me there too , thank you.

Let's jump to it,

Day 8, Toad

I do know the different between Toad and Frog in term of their size, for exact specification difference , I'm not sure. So Google always the answer.

Day 9, Bounce

Initially I want to draw a part of exercise that I've been doing for a month, but ... I'm not good at drawing it based on memory so, for now I draw me bouncing happily in my mind instead.  May I always bounce higher than before... and grounded safely always.

ThroughDDayBlogger
2023 Inktober Day 9 Bounce

Day 10, Fortune

Who play with this paper fortune ? I did, whenever I got something hard to decide, this paper fortune help.





ThroughDDayBlogger
2023 Inktober Day 10 Fortune

Day 11, Wander

More than wander-lust , I do wander-thoughts.

ThroughDDayBlogger
2023 Inktober Day 11 Wander


Day 12, Spicey

ThroughDDayBlogger
2023 Inktober Day 10 Spicey

South East Asian  got variety of chili sauce and I found myself to bring my own trusted chili sambal sauce if I ever go for travel. It is a MUST!

Day 13, Rise

I try to be more morning person and I think I got better at it. I aim for 5 AM, but so far 9 AM is good enough. And still, I need an hour to fully function.

ThroughDDayBlogger
2023 Inktober Day 13 Rise

 Day 14, Castle

While I not actually drawing it like in this prompts, but I do like to make Castle for my clip art. The somewhat symmetrical structure and the castle it self was built before nowadays technology is amazing.

ThroughDDayBlogger
2023 Inktober Day 14 Castle

Day 15, Dagger

I should have draw my Victorinox Swiss Army knife, but that was a knife.

So instead I draw this, I believe everyone feel this in their life someway, somehow, sometimes. It's hurt , and for me it is an opportunity to get better n built trust for myself more than I trust others. By that I mean, trust others, but in most unlikely event I got stabbed... intentionally or not, I'll be fine, because I got me. 

Hm... I think I stretch too much for this, but I drew it already so... excuse me.

ThroughDDayBlogger
2023 Inktober Day15 Dagger

That's for today post, till next part or next post... have a great day.

No comments :

Post a Comment