Monday, October 9, 2023

Journal: First Week of Inktober 2023

 I'm in!

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 2023 Day 1, Dream

 

 Not much to say, let's jump in to the prompts.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 2023 Prompt List (from Inktober Instagram)

 For this year, I'll try to incorporate (?!) /use my own character for each prompt. That's the idea, let see how I manage it 😆

I also post this on my Deviant art >>> https://www.deviantart.com/cozycatcabin

And my Ko-Fi >>> https://ko-fi.com/barelydevi

This is my attempt to utilize the social media that I had, kindly support me there too , thank you.

So, day 1, Dream

In Indonesia , we use longer pillow for hug, most of the time that pillow actually on my head, covering my eyes 😆.

Day2, Spiders

My cats actually "like" lizard, butterfly and dragonfly. But sometimes ... just sometimes ... BIG Spidey too.

 

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 2023 Day2, Spiders


Day 3, Path

Paving my path, diligently and consciously .


ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 2023 Day 3, Path

 

Day 4, Dodge

I think I got better on dodging a missile. Or perhaps it just my overthinking 😅



ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 2023 Day 4, Dodge

 

Day 5, Map

I think my mind map always consistent each and every time.


ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 2023 Day 5, Mind


Day 6, Golden

If it was Gold, I would think something else, but GOLDEN.... immediately , Retriver.


ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 2023 Day 6, Golden


Day 7, Drip

Like Golden, If it was "drop" I will came up with something else, but it was"Drip" , Coffee Drip it is!


ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 2023 Day7, Drip


That's my first week, see you on second week post, or just follow my Instagram >>>BarelyDevi, I post there on daily basis ( or at least I try)  OR...follow my Deviant and Ko-Fi ^^

Till next post, have a great day.

No comments :

Post a Comment