Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Miscellaneous : Yellow Go Green

I'm trying to upgrade My baking skill.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Lemon Ade

I think I watched to many Korean cafe vlog. But  the thing that I made out of it only Lemon in a jar ... for Lemon Ade  ( Lemonade) purpose.

When I watched the vlog ... most of them use a sparkling water for the Lemonade ... I actually tried it and it's not for me. I prefer normal water or tea ( Lemon Tea).

 

ThroughDDayBlogger
Lemon Tea

😐 Why is this Lemon Tea looks so blurry?

I enjoy making Lemon in jar (Lemon preserve) process very much ... I want to make Lime too , soon.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Lemon In A Jar
 

A side from fresh drink ... This month I also had lots of Avocado juice.

Avocado ... in here , Indonesia it is consider as fruit and we use it as mainly as snack or dessert. Pudding, dessert box, cake, juice, etc. But when I eat them in Japan ... If I'm not mistaken... my friend told me the Avocado is a vegetable ...thus it is usually found on meals /food or salad. 

Either way it's delicious.. tho.. I only enjoy it in juice form for most of the time.

I want to try making sandwich with Avocado in it soon ... but... I there is distinguish Avocado taste that disturb me a bit when eating it just like that.... in juice, I add black coffee to conceal it... perhaps with sandwich I will conceal it with mustard , LOL. Soon!

ThroughDDayBlogger
Avocado Juice

I use Black Cofee, Chocolate milk in my Avocado juice. But If I ran out of Choco Milk  ... I use Choco Rice... nice texture!

ThroughDDayBlogger
Maumere Avocado

In social media ... most of the time all the Avocado was very spotless .. this was the most spotless Avocado I got so far. So happy ... I need to take a pic for evidence purpose ^^

Another Green dessert. Pandan (South East Asian Vanilla ... imo) ... Pandan Tart.

The appearance no difference with most of pie ...but we call this Egg (Pandan) Tart ... like HK Egg Tart.

I really like this Pandan tart ... custard Pandan filling is made from eggs and condensed milk. I thought it would be sweeeettt ... but no ... it just right. But if it turn to be too sweet ... pair it with Black Coffee or Tea would help.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Pandan Egg Tart

ThroughDDayBlogger
Pandan Egg Tarts

Another Pandan dessert ... Kue Lumpur Lapindo ... so Kue means cake (dessert/cookie), Lumpur means mud ... it describe the filling.... then Lapindo ... ( this actually a place in Indonesia that caught in MUD disaster... so I think the name was inspired by that event).

Doesn't need to be Panda flavour ... but the filling should be that Coconut sauce.

Making this really are tricky. I failed to make it tidy enough because the sauce got harden very fast. It taste very good.... a typical Indonesian traditional snack. 

I want to make it again... but even now my mental was busy to find a way so it turn out nicer.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Lumpur LApindo Cake

That's for today's blog. Tomorrow I'm planning to make Anko ( Red Bean Paste) I want to eat Red Bean Bread.

Follow me on Instagram... on just check it out .. I post all my food there. Most of them was home and I made ^^.

Till next post, have a nice day.

No comments :

Post a Comment