Thursday, March 25, 2021

Creative Market: Haunted House Clip Art

 Not Halloween but why not!


ThroughDDayBlogger
Haunted House T-Shirt

 I miss my schedule and today I got notification that my clip art got copyright issue.

To be honest I'm not understand the copyright issue clearly. I myself made those clip art tho I did made them using references of colors and characters ... so I decide to take down them and changes them so it become different and I would be able to sell them again.

Yet, today I post another "copyright" character. But ... again I'm not to0 clear about this Copyright things... I saw other artist or clip art seller selling some character story with their style, so I hope this get a pass.

I also wonder if I just got notice by random, because I've been selling those clip art for ages and only got notice today LOL.

Anyway I respect the platform, and I taken down my clip art that have the issue. And I'll be better on making more original  inspired character for next time ( hiks... I've been looking forward to make Nightmare Before Christmas tho 😅 )

back to my today's clipart

>>> Creative Market Haunted House

ThroughDDayBlogger
Haunted House

ThroughDDayBlogger
What U Get

ThroughDDayBlogger
Haunted House Art Print

That's for today post.. till next time ^^

 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment