Thursday, March 11, 2021

Creative Market: Fairies

 First of this year and this month.

Fairy & Friends Poster

I made it ! This is the first clip art for this year .. and lot more to come since I already prepare some sketches.

With this clipart ... the part I like the most is the Fairy House... and of course, this clip art was inspired from Tinkerbell , Disney.

Perhaps this is the last Disney inspired that I've got, yeah I wonder what else I can make from Disney , ah... Mulan. Nice idea ^^

I just finish this clip art today and I delayed my blog post because this clip art is the content LOL... yeap I got nothing else to write about. 

Anyway I upload this clip art on my Creative Market shop only... still think how to deal with my Etsy shop.

Check it out, >>> Fairy And Friends Creative Market

Fairy & Friends Clip Art


What U Get Fairy & Friends Clip Art

 

Fairy & Friends Clipart T-Shirt


Fairy & Friends Clip Art Card

That's for today post. See you next post ^^


No comments :

Post a Comment