Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Interesting: October Manga Relaxation

Some mangas just make me feel sorry for wasting my time ... I should've known better than that 😭.
TWNOKHZ
Tonari wa Nani o Kuu Hito Zo

That manga already gave me uncomfortable opening, but then I compromise because it was an Isekai genre ... I was wrong to do that. So in attempt to cure my mood, I start to search my "kind" of manga.

No stupid conflict only a conscious character do what they do best or what they want to be best and enjoy their life.

And I found it.

Tonari wa Nani o Kuu Hito Zo

Tonari wa Nani o Kuu Hito Zo
Tonari wa Nani o Kuu Hito Zo
"Inaba Suzuna is trying her best to make a campus debut and to have many friends in Tokyo. Until she realized that she miserably fails at living alone. Fortunately, her neighbor, Seto-kun, comes and saves her from dying of starvation. Bright campus life is still far away for Suzuna, but at least, she has a very dependable neighbor!

A manga about easy cooking with heartwarming story in every chapter"

This main story mix romance and cooking in a very light and warm way, tho (imo) this type of art usually about romance only... which why I was a bit skeptic at fist... but I gave it a go anyway because there is only two character on the cover ... (conclusion ... only two people romance, no geometric shape love story)

The romance also developed in a very nice way and no rush and funny, just enough of sweetness and lots of consideration.

Then ...

Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko

Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko
Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko
  "Ryouma Takuma, a 39-year-old man with a hidden past, finds himself in a strange white room. The gods tell him that he has died and they are sending his soul to a different world, a world where magic exists. Living alone for 3 years, his gamer soul loses common sense and starts heading toward crazy routes."

This by far the easiest Iseakai manga to read for me, and I hope it will continue like that.

All the character are good people with good intention, the main character also got a really nice personality and considerate person.

Another Isekai manga would have a character that die because accident or helping somebody or.... just die for whatever reason and then suddenly got lots of power either because of glitch or cheat or whatever and the life getting worse or complicated

But this manga remind me KARMA... the main character did die, but a side the blessing that make him powerful , he also got a saving from his previous life (he was a good person ) and he does train him self which make him obtain all skill that he got... so for me this manga got a clear path how to built the character. I like that... or maybe because I like it, I reason with it LOL.

Can wait for next chapter.


And last manga potion of this month...

Kao ni Dasenai Yoshizawa-kun


Kao ni Dasenai Yoshizawa-kun
Kao ni Dasenai Yoshizawa-kun
"Yoshizawa Yoshio doesn't express emotions well - his always-blank countenance causes everyone to misunderstand him, making him feel quite lonely. But one day a guy named Souma Jun is able to read his facial expressions! This changes everything for Yoshio, and their friendship begins."

The face with limited expression... simple but it does really help me to laugh. I sense this as a friendship manga than romance and I would love it to be like that...

That's for this month manga.... these manga works wonder of healing me from my mistake LOL...
Thank you for read and have a nice day, see you next post.

No comments :

Post a Comment