Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Miscellaneous: World Cat Coffee Postcards

I posted this arts before.
Lovely Furball PC
LovelyFurballs Postcards


I can't believe I haven't share these in this blog . I made this and sold it and it's a hit. So I made extra because I use them for Postcrossing too.

If anyone interesting in this postcard visit my Ko-Fi page >>> https://ko-fi.com/barelydevi  and drop a support and buy me a coffee or two , I'll send you one or two as Thank You token 😁 .

*check my work on my Instagram @barelydevi

I'm currently looking for new idea design for postcards and stickers, I would love to make a set for it ( a postcards and sticker set )


LF
Lovely Furballs
About these postcard, the Cat one was made because I love Cats, all my Cats I picked from street and I adore them. I got bunch of their picture and I wan't to put it on postcards because I do use postcard... plus ... no Postcard card in my area that got design that I want... so make my own is a great idea.

I picked some of cute picture that I've got and I made design for postcard... I add quote as a moral support for myself as that quote does amplified my feeling for feline (LOL)

At first, I thought I'm gonna print this on a good quality paper, because let's admit some postcards paper just... average.

I wan't good solid paper, and at the time I thought the only way to achieve that was offset printing.. so I need fund and that's when  Kickstarter came in mind, but at that time if I'm not mistaken the payment method was not possible for me. So I canceled it .

Then I found a paper that I want and it was digital and it was perfect. So I made it along with the FanArt postcards.

FWA
Famous World Art
World Fan Art design were made as training for my Wacom... I got Wacom even long before I use it and the first time I use it... I felt defeated , so I decide to draw using it as a practice (duh) ...

Start from Frida Kahlo (not in the set) ... I draw just for fun and post it on Instagram , asking my friends or anybody who saw it on my Insta to guess what the art was can they recognize it? ... And from there my friends suggest another piece of art and another and another ... but only selective few are made in to postcards some even made it into Enamel Pin.

That's for to day post, visit and suppost me on Ko-Fi and Instagram, see you next post.

*For Ko-Fi, tho I made the account long time ago, I still don't know how to use it, but if it's work, I will add more "Thank You" token in the future ^^.

Have a nice day.

No comments :

Post a Comment