Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Creative Market and Etsy: Fantastic Polynesian

Last post I've said this "Hello, did anyone notice my Creative Market widget on my blog show 14 USD? That's ... not the price ... hmm... I need to mention this to Creative Market."

FB
Fantastic Beauties Print

And , I emailed them, and they said they will fix it. So I'm looking forward for that (just in case that effect my low sale).

Anyhow... It's here ... I love Fantastic Beast more than Harry Potter ... let me tell you why ... it's the animal/s, the beast/s.
As someone who lean more towards animal, I found Newt character is relatable.

Before I continue, let me advertise my self, follow me, comment, share and like on :
>>> Instagram
>>> Soceity6
>>> RedBubble
>>> Threadless
Thank you :)

Continue....

I don't like the second movie, suddenly the nuance ... aura... the movie become dark ... like too dark for my taste. The more reason why my clip art was based or inspired from the first movie, and so does for the beast/s.


This clip art can be found at:
>>> Creative Market
>>> Etsy

FB1
Fantastic Beauties

FB2
Fantastic Beauties WUG

FB3
Fantastic Beauties  Note

FB4
Fantastic Beauties T-shirt

FB5
Fantastic Beauties Poster

FB6
Fantastic Beauties Card

The next one was Lovely Polynesian, inspired from Disney Animation Moana.

Maui tattoo just ... it almost injured my hand ( and I already injured my hand... so it was make it worse).  But the clip art finished and I love how it turn out. I love the Te Fiti Island by the way.

While making this clip art, I also watching hula dance competion in Utube ... I enjoy it, lovely art adn custom. It just ... EPIC.

This clip art can be found at:
>>> Creative Market
>>> Etsy
 
 
LP1
Lovely Polynesian

LP2
Lovely Polynesian WUG

LP3
Lovely Polynesian Poster

LP4
Lovely Polynesian Mug

LP5
Lovely Polynesian T-Shirt

LP5
Lovely Polynesian Throw Pillow
That's for today post, see you next time. Have a great day.

No comments :

Post a Comment