Wednesday, June 19, 2019

RedBubble: Bottles

Hello, did anyone notice my Creative Market widget on my blog show 14 USD? That's ... not the price ... hmm... I need to mention this to Creative Market.

BTB
Bottles Throw Blanket


I was thinking to post about my Fantastic Beauties but, that will pair with another beauty so ... I will hold that for now.

Meanwhile, let me share this freshly color edited Bottles pattern.
What I like the most from this pattern is the light Grey brick like texture on the back,LOL.

This clip art also one of earliest clip art I made for my Etsy, I really enjoy to make them, I think simple shape image really suit my taste.

Check this clip art on ...
>>> Creative Market
>>> Etsy

I will share this pattern on Society6 too (def gonna make post about it when I did it), but again for some reason I couldn't upload it there today, so gonna try my luck again later.

For now, Red Bubble we go.
>>> RedBubble Bottles

BLTS
Bottles Long T-Shirt

BTB
Bottles Throw Blanket

BP
Bottles Pouches

BTC
Bottles Tall Cup

BL
Bottles Legging

BTBTS
Bottles Tri Blend T-Shirt

BPTS
Bottles Premium T-Shirt

That's for today, kindly check, like and share.
Follow me on Instagram (@BarelyDevi) ,thank you and have a nice day.

No comments :

Post a Comment