Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Interesting: June Fun Manga

I need a little bit sweet and calmness and fun.

MVDO
Mr. Villain's Day Off

Back to my manga, let me share another fav manga of mine. When I browse manga, I do save lots of them before check on them one by one, but after I filtered them out I usually end up with this type of manga. Calm, relax, funny and witty.

I collect many manga books too and it's a wonderful feeling to reread them when ever I need a boost of imagination and energy :).

For this month, my top manga are ...

1. Mr. Villain's Day Off

"There exists an evil organisation that intends to invade planet Earth. The man called "General" fights everyday against the Earth's Defence Force, the "Rangers"! However, today is his day off."

Like what it was mention on the summary, even a villain needs a day off. He loves Panda and in his day off he even help his enemy. Very refreshing story 😁.
New series, looking forward to it.

2. Onee Joou to Shirayuki Hime

Onee Joou to Shirayuki Hime
Onee Joou to Shirayuki Hime
 "Once upon a time, a beautiful prince (or queen?) asked his mirror: "Magic mirror in my hand, who is the fairest in the land?"
At first, he is mesmerized by Snow White's image, BUT to his greatest displeasure, his face wasn't reflected in the mirror. Snow White needs to disappear!"


A very shallow theme story and that twist  make it even hilarious when a Queen (King) accidentally fell in love to Snow White .
Also new, but maybe because its too light, I'm not that curious about how this manga will go, all I know that this manga will entertain me.

3. SPY x FAMILY

SPY x FAMILY
SPY x FAMILY
"The master spy codenamed has spent his days on undercover missions, all for the dream of a better world. But one day, he receives a particularly difficult new order from command. For his mission, he must form a temporary family and start a new life?! A Spy/Action/Comedy about a one-of-a-kind family!"
 
When you got Spy for a Father, Contract Killer as Mom and An Esper for a child , yes, right... great comedy formula.
This series just begun too, as far I enjoy it very much ... none of those feeling of potential go wrong with this, I hope this series wont be long and not to tangled.

No comments :

Post a Comment