Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Etsy : Fluffy Art Postcard

I made these once upon a time for Kickstarter project.

LovelyFurballsPostcardSet
Lovely Fuzzballs Postcards Set

Maybe around four years ago I've got an idea to kick my own project about something on Kickstarter.

Tho I can draw, but I don't think someone would buy that..yet, LOL (low confident vibe on) , but postcards would be good. I like to send some and receive some, it's small and presumably the price would be affordable.

And at that time I have a lot of  interesting cat pictures, but let be honest cat always got interesting poses. Anyway, I decided to use them, and then because the pictures composition allowed me, i add complementary quotes about cat from famous or not too famous person, but it all expresses my love to cat.

But... after I made my Kickstarter account, I then come to realized received the payment can be an issue ... for me, for smarter person, they might got a way, but at time i got a problem to set the payment method and they don't accept paypal. So instead my postcard find their place on some folder on my computer for years.

Then, last year I joined  POPCON ASIA 2018 and I made my own postcards set using my drawing.

FWApostcards set
Famous Word Art Postcards Set

5PS
5 Postcards Set

And it's a hit! I don't prepare much tho, but this item sold out the first. And I like it too. I myself using postcard regularly for my postcrossing hobby. And before these postcards I tried and experimenting to make one and print (digital printing company, not offset ... no budget), but always disappointing with the outcome, the paper, the layout ( I design for full sheet but it automatically fit to page on my home printer) and many more.

Then... I found the perfect paper, it's 300gr thickness, paper doesn't need to be laminate but it show the color really well and because it's non-laminate on either side, we can write on it directly and put stamps ... you know like any postcards. I like it!

Recent i decide to print another limited batch and put it on my  Etsy shop, link down below, and while I'm on printing postcard mode, I decided to give my Furballs design a go, not much ... only five design, because that the number of design per pack of postcards set.

Famous World Art Postcard
>>> Etsy

Lovely Furballs
>>> Etsy


5PS2
5 Postcard Sets

That's for today post, have a great day and enjoy the gallery below ^^.

Mona Lisa

The Kiss

Otani Oniji
Otami Oniji

GWPE
Girl With A Pearl Earring


SP
Self Portrait

C1
Cat 1

C2
Cat 2

C3
Cat 3

C4
Cat 4


C5
Cat 5

No comments :

Post a Comment