Sunday, March 17, 2019

Creative Market and Etsy: Retro Robots

Late post here!

RC
Robots Card

I was out of town to renew my passport, I've planned to come back before my blog post schedule but ... I decided to wait for my new passport to finish, so here we are.

I made this clipart last week before I went away.

Check it on my shops:
>>> Creative Market
>>> Etsy

I didn't intended this clip art to have retro color actually, but as i put the colors and realized it, I LOVE it! I showed it to my friends and they notice the retro color too, LOL.

RTS
Robots T-Shirt

RC2
Robots Card 2

RP
Robots Print

RP2
Robots Print 2

RCup
Robot Cup

RPoster
Robot Poster

R
Robots Clipart

WUG
What You Get
That's for today, as I just got back from my trip, now I will rest LOL, have a nice day.

No comments :

Post a Comment