Thursday, November 22, 2018

Society6 CoolCubCabin : Fall Harvest Nuance

What ??? It's been  three month since my last post of my Society6 , uwaaahh.

HT
Harvest Tray

My my my , that why i release this pattern design, after this i'll do a Winter one.

I was thinking i need to make whole year type of pattern, tho in my country i don't have four season, i was lucky enough to experience them and my fav are Fall and Winter ( since we don't have it here), and my least fav is Summer , since we have that a lot here, LOL.

This pattern design using artwork form my clipart, ready at below
>>> Creative Market
>>> Etsy

End of year, i was thinking a lot of stuff i haven;t finish and unluckily this time of year i most definitely lost my spirit to do anything, mostly because there so much family stuff need to be finish by time like this, so i can say it's external factor.

But...i will do my best to finish my priorities , since i'm sure things i want to do will only adding up by next year, i even have so much (again) plan for next year ... traveling is on the list as well participate on a different creative market.

Wish me luck 😁. For now please enjoy and support me on my new Society6 shop listing. Fall Harvest Nuance >>> CoolCubCabinSociety6

HBP
Harvest Backpack

Harvest Art Print

HS
Harvest Sticker

HC
Harvest Coaster

HTBLR
Harvest Tumbler

HCC
Harvest Can Cooler
That's it for today, see you next post. Have a good day.

No comments :

Post a Comment