Friday, November 9, 2018

Creative Market & Etsy : Waddle Of Thankful Penguins

It's Autumn somewhere else, not in a place where i living but somewhere else.

PT Tshirt
T-Shirt

Autumn is my favorite season , lot things to eat yet i can cover it up with outerwear , i like that.

Time really does fly faster these days, or maybe because i'm gettin old ?! But , i really enjoy my time, maybe that also a reason why time feels so fast to passed by.

After a while, i finally made a new clip art, it still using my Penguin character, i got a plan to make a different character for next year, some candidate are in a brainstorming process. I hope it also can be well received.

Let's gobble in! This clip art can be found a t my store (link down below)

>>> Creative Market
>>> Etsy

PT
Penguins Thanks

WUG
What U Get

Artprint
Art Print

Poster
Poster

Card
Card
That's for today, see you next post.
Check my Instagram ( @barelydevi) for my daily (or not too often) progress 😎

No comments :

Post a Comment