Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Daily Journal : I Think I Draw Shakespeare And Chinese Drama

I think this is my last payment for my late post, after this i hope i can keep my schedule on track.
Should I
Should I ?

I know that i still late by too much for all my project, this year nearly end and i would love to finish all in  my list before i start a new year... and that is a very long list. LOL

But, we talk about priorities here, and i will finish my priority  list.

Meanwhile, i know i cant stop to practice drawing, i need more skill ... that why i start my IThinkIDraw project (again), its stopped when i went for PopCon last September  (wish me luck ^^).

Here some of the drawing that i finish before i went to Jakarta and some of recent drawing.
S
Shakespeare
Even i forgot why i draw this, or rather why i was thinking of this thought. Shakespeare.. hmm ... thing that i know about Shakespeare is that the story somewhat tragic , but as i read some novel and books it really evoke my curiosity to read it because a lot of people refer to his play/book.

I think i should, i need to complete my this year books quota (i wonder if i said it right) .
PAB
PeekABoo
I was listen to famous Korean Girls Band titled Peek A Boo , and i started to connect it with the word that we got in Indonesia , Upik Abu that means Upik (small kid) and Abu (ashes), which we use to call Cinderella if translated into Indonesian. Sound so similar, but i think it might be just coincidence ... was it?
FD
Fine Day
Hmm... should i said it again? It is a fine day when i draw this, this after all what i thought/think of the day.
CD
Chinese Drama
So  i started again with Chinese Drama, i notice my drawing a little bit different, and i cut my hair so that sure change things. In this drawing, i  almost forgot to draw the cat ( this is an important ingredient to this series, i just decide it like that).

I draw this after i watch too many historical Chinese Drama, and i realize how i miss to learn Mandarin again, so this thought came on my mind... what better way to learn than watch TV series, problem is, I'm not a patient person to deal with a long TV series. I don't do marathon , i sprint.
C
Cendol
Indonesia in to a raining season ( or it is ?!) anyway we dealing with changing season, the weather is scorching HOT at day and raining at night. When it's unbearable drink a traditional Indonesian drink as CENDOL ( please do  google about this, it's a heaven drink) really can help a lot.
SLeep
Sleepy
Not thinking is rare occasion ,  but most of time i think my brain just can't take anything anymore, i usually read manga and watch drama when this even occur.
HT
Hao Ting
I finished the drama , but the songs keep play in my mind. I like it, i did google about the lyric, i got it yet i'm still struggle with the meaning of it 😅, but still it is a good song and drama, but i sprint 😎.

That's for today. See you soon, very soon. Have a nice day.

No comments :

Post a Comment