Friday, November 16, 2018

Daily Journal : Perspective Languanges

I should have post yesterday, but yesterday was blacked out , my province and neighbor province  for twelve hours.

Perspective
Perspective

Like i said, i start doodling again, so today post will also be my report on that statement.

Miaw
Miaw
When i made this art, i actually don't know what to draw... that been said , meaning i don't do much thinking at that time,LOL. But that drawing represent my daily activity.

CRACK
Crispy
They said, noise we heard when we do the "crack" was actually air bubble in our joint (?!), anyway i rarely do that to my back, but for my arms i do that a lot , again just because when i stretch i opened my arms as wide thus i "cracked" it.

Where?
Where?
This year, i don't do travel, and i miss it a lot. Next year, i might expand my wings again, i promise.

PerspectiveArggghhh
Argh
I was thinking about drawing in perspective, i really need to. My list just gettin longer in a blink of an eye.

Postcards
Last Batch
Remember my hobby that i mention in this blog long long long time ago, i still do it, and i just post my last batch for this year.

CDKDL
Series List
On my last two post, on daily journal, i mention i want to re-learn mandarin, but the episodes ... just made my complaint all the time, i will complaint about it soon on other post, as well to review some drama that i watch. It's just like a guilty pleasure, i dislike the episodes ( long series, like really made it compact please) , yet i learn so much vocab and idioms from it. No pain no gain, they said... it's true.

That for today, have a nice day.

No comments :

Post a Comment