Wednesday, May 16, 2018

They Draw And Cook Donut and Blooming Cake

After a long long time, i finally submit another two illustration recipe on They Draw And Cook site.

Donuts Print Recipe
Donuts A4



Why? Because lately my mom been active baking , hahaha ... not me, but my mom.
While i enjoy the product very much, i also have a very important duty, which, measuring the ingredients.
Some recipe are very meticulous other quite the opposite, very simple yet satisfying .

So i decide to share it... sorry.. i mean illustrate it and then share it on They Draw And Cook  site.

There is two recipe donuts and steam cake.
Donuts... well who doesn't know donuts.. if you don't .. then great you can try this recipe, and the second one is Steam Cake.
Chinese Steam Cake made of rice flour, this one made from wheat flour, and this one is blooming.

Without further ado , i present you my illustrate recipes.

Donuts
Donuts

Bolu Kukus
Blooming Steam Cake

If any of you try this recipe, please share it with me and tag me on my Instagram (@deltaechovictorindia) , i really want to see it.

See you next post.




No comments :

Post a Comment