Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Creative market and Etsy: Living The Room

Hellow, this actually not a new clipart, but i see i never mention ( or i was but i deleted it) in my blog , so i now i write about this.

LTRB
Living The Button

I did a little update ...upgrade .. editing .. whatever, i improved this clipart a bit, by that i mean that i mock it up... also originally i only sell this clipart in PNG files, so to that i add the JPEG files also fix the size, so now its got the same flow with the rest of my cliparts.

>>> Creative Market

>>> Etsy

>>> Gumroad 

LTRP
Living The Room

LTRWUG
What U Get

 

LTPL
Living The Pillow

LTP
Living The Poster

LTM
Living The Mug


LTTS
Living The T-Shirt

LTPC
Living The Paper Cup

LTS
Living The Sticker

Currently , i'm looking thoroughly into my clip arts, i got a plan to make something out of it as well to improve their presentation in my shops.

Two new clipart on the way, with a bunch more on my never ending list. Hopefully i can finish one or more of them next week.
Have a nice day :)

No comments :

Post a Comment