Friday, May 11, 2018

April Delight 2018

Hello ,

Late post for this week (darn!)
Let see what should i share in this post. Let me tell you a bit about my short vacation last week.

It actually a "sudden and not exactly vacation" vacation. I went to Makassar to get my mom new (renewal) passport and i decided to take a time to relax a bit too, it is after all my first since ... great .. i forgot since when, LOL.
DWHTANU
Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue.


 Anyway i have a wonderful time, spent time with my cousins, chat till dawn, try new foods and eat a nostalgic food, watch a movie and window shopping in a new mall.

I was back last Sunday, since then it's not exactly hectic days, but there was matter i need to attend , which made me a bit late to create and post something till today.

I always made this "delight" post since January 2018, so this time it's April time :)
Enjoy!
AD2018
April 2018 Delight

Like always, i enjoy read and i enjoy manga . Great manga a bit hard to find these days, by that i mean in a personally speaking kind of way, a manga that suit my taste. There are abundance of manga today , not only by Japanese Mangaka but also from other nation manga artist, like Indonesia, Taiwan, China, and Korea.

But when i said manga... i mean manga...made by Japanese.
From my entire manga collection, i only have three to five series made from other nation than Japan.
Reasons ... story and artwork and name (yeap.. name)
I became so accustomed to Japanese name since i read manga from a young age , hearing Indonesian, Chinese and Korean name in the character make my brain  go freeze, especially if the artwork style is manga (Japanese Manga)

Is that mean i don't read other nation comic strips ... of course not, i do read them ... in webtoon, where the artwork are more original ( i think )
I only very RARE read manga type artwork from other nation artist, but if its suit me (yes, i always read them before decide i don't like em) i will read them.

Back to my topic, last week post i mention some manga that i read  last month, i incluse one of them in mya April delight.

"Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue"  warm story about introvert novelist and stray cat. Lovely story. I do have cats, they are lovely and manace , in no part at all they resemble the manga's cat , but even a slight... i hope i provide my cats an ease that the main character provided for his stray.
 
The nanny
Jump to other topic in my April Delight  2018 list , the Nanny, sitcom that light and hilarious.

 The story was about a Jewish woman in her late twenty , early thirty (?!) that being dump and fired by her boyfriend for another woman. In her attempt to sell door to door cosmetic, she stumble on to a Broadway producer that desperately need Nanny for his children.

This tv series really help to lighten my days, my favourite character of the series was the butler. Witty and sarcastic, i love it!

For the music, Jason Derulo. I wonder how i hear his song, think its time when i searching for Nicki Minaj music, and  i found the VM she ft with Derulo. And from there, i watch Derulo VM... nice beat, and  from there i hear it a lot.

That's for my today post. see you next post, have a great day :)



No comments :

Post a Comment