Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Swim, Pose And Smile Like MerMAY

I missed the day when this "event"started.
I promise my self that i'll join this MerMay event since last year... and i missed the day when it started. *sigh ...
But, i promise my self ( plus i need to work on something, LOL) so i been busy sketching and coloring the Mermaids, i aim for thirty one Mermaid  since it suppose to be done each day on May month and May got thirty one ( why i even explain this...)

Mermay 2018 1
Mermay 1


It seem i fairly certain it will not finish this month aka tomorrow ... my Mermaids will be MerJune (hiks) , but i'll see to finish it no matter what, ASAP!

Sketching and preparation for coloring already finish, but tho my coloring is simple, yet till now i just (JUST) finish my third Mermaid.

At first i was confuse what to draw, and then i look for the prompt on internet, wow, those theme so advance, my brain cannot process it . On one of many prompt....i stuck on Nurse theme ...
My brain went to glitch, i mean i can draw Mermaid wearing nurse outfit , but ....i just ... nope ...  and many more theme that i cannot imagine that far yet, so i decide to focus on my pose (mermaid pose) , not complicated pose , but since what they got was tail, new things for me to draw it, so i concentrate on that matter more or less.

So that's what will i share today, last post on May, i think it's a nick time to post the Mermay(s).

This one was using "Cinco The Mayo" theme, i like the fish bones 😁
Mermay 2018 2
Mermay 2
 This one was, if i was a Mermaid (draw your self as a Mermaid) , i would love a Red or Vermilion color tail , but since two of the first mermays already got Red nuance tail, i decide Blue or Teal or Turquoise color also great for me. And yes .. i would just stand like that and let the current take me away 😎.
Mermay 2018 3
Mermay 3
That's for today, see you  next week.

* Can see and follow my work on my Instagram and Deviantart too.

No comments :

Post a Comment