Wednesday, April 4, 2018

March Delight 2018

Hello, I'm back with delight post. Its for last month , March Delight.

FSF OST
Fifty Shade Freed OST
Last month i saw Fifty Shade Freed movie trailer, then i realized it was the third movie... i haven't watch the second movie. 😐😮😑

Look for it online, couldn't find it, so i listen to its OST instead. Nice album! I like it, i listen to it everyday, while reading a similar novel, 😂😂😂 Its great spare tire.

Why not the actual novel ?Well Fifty Shade novels was booming years ago, but i never pay attention to it,or think to read the novels, because the cover. Its dark to my taste especially for a romance novel.

Then the movie came out, it didn't bother me too tho. And because the type of story, my country didn't sell it ( no theater play it here, i think...). How i stumble upon it, i found it ONLINE, while looking for another movie.

It's a bold movie. A bit shallow and creepy and easy ... but its okay, and since it was a trilogy ... then i must watch it all. (OCD)

March Delight
March Delight

This month, i was in my local news paper. I am proud. Its actually no grand reason for it, the story behind it pretty simple. I collect stamps, the reporter need content, and only two people collect stamps in my town... another one had been review before. And then there's me. The End, hahaha ...
LGL
Loco go local
Next, i watch PewDiePie channel on You Tube. Original content, daily update or upload some joke a bit sarcastic another one a bit crispy but overall i really enjoy it. My fave was his react to other YouTube-er rap song (or rhyme song ?!).
He got a nasty label from some media (reason why i mistaken him with Pepe The Frog, 😅)  , but i can say it was false accusation.
He love to interact with his fans through social media, but he also value privacy. Fun to watch.
PDP
Pee Pee Pie
That is for today, see you next post. Have a great day :)

No comments :

Post a Comment