Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Recent YouTube Channels

Hi!

Today I'll share to my recent favorite YouTube channel.

YouTube
YouTube





Once upon a time, i did watch TV . How to put it ... TV program in my country in my opinion is BAD.
I don't know when it start this awful, because when i was a kid, I did enjoy watch TV, I got a lot of nice info and entertainment from it.
Nowadays..... majority of the program are STUPID , insolent and definitely not educative or the least helpful for the viewer. Gossip program become a news program, they commenting stuff outside their expertise, if its about showbiz go ahead, but unfortunately its about social, country and political issue .
News program in my country , for me is below average , because if you watch YouTube , you'll realize what the news channel/program didn't include in their news.
TV series ..... OH NO!!! I HATE IT! I enjoy other country TV series , but my country TV series ... NOPE! I can't even elaborate my dislike.
In other word , TV ( my country ) not GOOD for me.

All the above and more, bring me to YouTube.
The early on i enjoy stuff like nail art, yoga and  design tutorials . Then i move on to recipes and illustration channel. Then i found comedy. Then I'm into social issues.

Like i mention in my past post  , some of my favorite channel was Late Night Show, such Bill Maher, John Oliver and Stephen Colbert. At the time it was US election , so majority the talk or the joke or some info are about US political situation. While Colbert show lean more to joke (comedy), Oliver show do present a bit of research and Maher more about dialogue.

Specific from Bill Maher, i saw Sam Harris and from there i found many channel and  that fpersonally i think very informative.

I subs for more or less sixty channel, but for today I'll write about five channel or videos that i enjoy the most recently.

1. The Rubin Report

The Rubin Report
The Rubin Report
There was a drama in Bill Maher show that make Dave Rubin invited Sam Harris and that the first time i saw this channel. Dave for me really is a professional host. He invited many people with different perspective to many subjects that IN today. Dave let his guest speak, that's what i enjoy the most from his channel.

2. Steven Crowder

StevenCrowder
Steven Crowder

Like many free thinker  they tackle about policy and social issue that happen in the world. Steven also like that, but mostly he talk about politic and social issue in US. Different from Dave Rubin style who invite his guest in his studio, Steven mostly interview his guest via web (what is this call ... like Skype ?! Maybe?!) . Also there is a also "Change My Mind" videos, where Steven go outside (campus area or street) and invited anybody that got opposite opinion from him to change his mind / position on the matter. Its fun and informative to watch.

3. Nerd City

Nerd City
Nerd City
From watching PewDiePie video i found Nerd City. Not many subs and video yet, but the content are masterpiece. Combine journalistic with humor. This is not a half bake channel. He do some research , experiment , presented statistic and evidence . His editing , comedy and information made me subs  right away.

4.Idddubz

iDubbbz
iDubbbz
From NerdCity, i got Idddubz. I got two favorite video from him by far and its all about him dissing or peeling another you-tuber. It is grand and fun to watch. I saw him peeling about the forbidden word in his trolling video to another you-tuber and i must say i agree with him completely.

5. Comedies Video

Comedies
Comedies
In Youtube i found my reality check (sort of), but there is definitely a day i just want to be ease, and over of anything that "useful" LOL . And recipes and comedy are my go to channel for this kind of moment.  Specific in Comedy, I like British Classic Comedy  such Blackadder, A bit of Fry and Laurie and Dave Allen Show. I just laugh out loud and for a moment it cure me.

That's for today post. See you next time.

No comments :

Post a Comment