Thursday, March 1, 2018

Creative Market & Etsy : Penguin's Luck

Hello :)

Let's be brief ( i don't have anything to talk about actually) LOL
Right now as i'm writing this post, i'm also contemplating about many thing, one of  them is what daily journal should i start today.
Should i write, should i draw, should it be watercolor ( i would love this) or Wacom exercise again... Hmm...

But anyhow, like this post title, i got one new clipart for upcoming event after this would be Easter and many more.. fiuh..

SPC
St.Patrick's Day Cup


St. Patrick's Day, i made the clipart with my Penguin character.
This is the second time i made this theme, i don't use Owl character for this theme last year, probably because i don't know the schedule that time. 😅

My desk full with paper and sketch, i have a lot to do yet ...i' don't know where to start hahha... wish me luck , i really need to level up my game here.

Now let me present my PENGUIN'S LUCK
>>> Creative Market
>>> Etsy


STP
Penguin's Luck

WUG
What You Get Penguin's Luck

PLT
Penguin's Luck T-Shirt

PLP
Penguin's Luck Poster

 That's for to day , see you next time.


No comments :

Post a Comment