Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Creative Market and Etsy: Let It Frozen

Hi!

Great week, i read a book, daydreaming and i conquer an ICE CASTLE, lol.

This week clipart was another Princess Clip-art, inspired by Disney Animation, Frozen.
I like the movie, lovely core message (love your sibling), animation great plus, the cold never bother me anyway 😁

Let It Frozen Print



The most time consuming in this clipart is the building, that the thing that make me excited , also very very confuse sometimes, but challenging and meditating (somehow).


I want to talk about many things, yet this title wont let me do it , so I'll look for another title to corporate my thought another time.

For now, please enjoy my clip art :)
Oh anyway i know my title is incorrect LOL, it should be let it FROZE yet.... I like FROZEN better  , because it is Frozen clip art  and i want to include the word on the title, ... or actually LET IT GO FROZEN , might do ... but Like let it snow, this one was let it FROZEN.

Why i explain this, did i self conscious... NO! But my friend warn me about Grammar Nazi , so, I know my grammar wrong, i explained it,  plus its just CATCHY for me. ^^

LET IT FROZEN
>>> Creative Market
>>> Etsy

LIF
Let It Frozen

LIF WUG
What U Get

LIF T-Shirt
Let It Frozen T-Shirt

LIF card
Let It Frozen Card

LIF Poster
Let It Frozen Poster

 That's for this week :) have a nice day and see you next post :)

No comments :

Post a Comment