Saturday, February 24, 2018

January and February 2018 Delight

I totally forgot to post. 😅

Lot of things happen this week , but ... i got something to post about 😎 ..sort of ...

Let me just rambling (?!),..... talk my self in this post 😁

No new clipart for my shops yet , i got custom order , so my main focus was to finish it and it finished (ish), just one or couple more adjustment and hopefully it can be  finish.

I made two delights illustration, January and February, this month yet to end, but i got a feeling my delight it set, so its okay .

Jan's_delight
January's Delight
Middle of January i went to my local post office to post batch of postcards for my postcrossing, after i went home, the customer service contact me and said that my stamps value were not enough for some of my postcard to reach it destination. Next day i went again and the customer service inform that they got some new stamps and ask if i interest to purchased them. and i was like "OF COURSE" lol my local posts office rarely update their stamps collection because its a small town and it might not that popular.

While waiting for the stamps the CS also inform that i can order custom design stamps.
This is not a new product, but again small town so its really thrill me when she said this information, i've plan to make my own SOON!

I also notice i neglect to pamper my self (since so much need my attention these day) , my skin care and self care also ran out , i got plan to purchase them soon.


Feb's Delight
Feb's Delight

In this February, i read  (my number one hobby).. i open myself to read a novel that slightly different than my usual type. And (again) it really make me to write one (always)!

Many things i got in my mind, stuff that i want to do yet i feel like i don't have enough information to even start. Like write a novel, a poem or rhyme.

Also re-enjoy my favorite manga , shed tears when i combo it with my playlist songs , moody weather and not a great day event .


Since this month is Chinese New Year time, i got visit from my old friends in high school, so nice to catch up.
Also my thirty day challenge (i mention it on earlier post right?)  almost done, but will not post it yet , soon.

That;s for my very late post for this week .
Have a great day .

No comments :

Post a Comment