Tuesday, January 2, 2018

NEW YEAR 2018

Hello 😀 , so far this year so good.
Doodle 2
Doodle 2, happy New Year 2018


I have a bunch of things that i want to achieve this year ... most of it the things that i didnt achieve last year , hahaha.
I'll start meditating again , i'll pay much more to my health and my mind.

At the end of last year.. i review all my done and i came to conclusion that .. i'm happy and did the right thing, i hope i can achieve more this year too.

For starter, i began with doodling (again), the hardest part of doodle daily basis is... theme, things to draw, but i believe i'll pass this if i do it daily... wish me luck.
Pics above is my second doodle ... the first one is below ....

I got five theme ready for my clipart, not yet do or done, coming soon.
I also decide i'll do some of "challenge" list that i will look on pinterest, but not yet (somehow the list i want to do get lost in in my pins LOL)

So for now that my prologue , this year .. let it be fun  too :)
Doodle1
Doodle 1, December 2017 Delight



No comments :

Post a Comment