Tuesday, January 9, 2018

First Penguin Clipart and First Soft Enamel

Hellooo,

Last year, i'm using my Owl character design as my go to "profile", lol ... but this year, i start with Penguin -actually want to use Polar Bear, but slipped by that much-

I'm start with Valentine theme 😁
I love the color and how the Penguin came out .. so cute 😁

Penguin's Valentine

>>> Creative Market
>>> ETSY

Penguin's Valentine
Penguin's Valentine



Penguin's Valentine What U Get
What U Get

Penguin's Valentine Poster
Penguin's Valentine Poster

Penguin's Valentine T-Shirt
Penguin's Valentine T-Shirt

Penguin's Valentine Card
Penguin's Valentine Card

Also, today i received my soft enamel pins , its my second pin ( i post on my instagram my first one, it was hard enamel one)
I'm so happy with the outcome, tho, some things got noted, but happy nonetheless

I'm thinking to open another online platform to sell this , but since i only got two pins and just to start it out , i think i'll put hold of this idea.

So for now, i only sell it on my Etsy.
>>> Etsy Shop

Dog Year Enamel Pin
Happy New Year 2018 Enamel Pin

That's for today post see you next post. 😁


No comments :

Post a Comment