Tuesday, January 16, 2018

My Daily Doodle 2018 So Far

Hi!!!
Good day ...today i'll share with you my so far daily doodle or sketch or drawing  or art ...
Why i decided to draw daily was because, i need to improve my skill, and i think its also best method to relieve my stress.. it does...
At first i want to draw anything, but i need a theme, i like theme , partly because its  infuriating to think what to draw new things everyday ...

Devi's Doodle
Devi's Daily Doodle
First theme came to me was... fashion... i thought if i can draw any fashion picture into my style , that will be a nice exercise for me, so i did.

So i search the net and found these images as a reference for two art below  , i only follow the body pose and fashion style, but color i just use random color, whatever i see fit and also add a bit clothes motif, pattern, or texture just because its fun.



Day 3
Day 3

Day 4
Day 4
And as i surfing the internet for more inspiration, i remember i also got a lot of picture reference that i got manually ( i took picture that i like in random place like, billboard, ad poster , painting at any place , like restaurant, bus stop, elevator etc), and then i found it.
These are the result...
Day5
 Only Simple pattern on clothes ( day 5)

Day 6
Day 6
 I'm start using more than "lines" on the clothes (day 6)
Day 7
Day 7
 And more texture, because more clothes, LOL (day 7)
Day 8
Day 8
And don't forget to texture the chair (day8)
After day 8, i look for other reference and i got it again, but .. the clothes for me is different time, but i still do it.
Day 9
Day 9
More element but a i cannot do much texture on the clothes, somehow (day 9)
So i surf the net again, and i got these.
Day 10

Day11

Day 12

Day 13

Day 14
Day 14

Day 15
Day 15
I am having so much fun! Today's doodle not yet finish, will upload it other time.
That's for, thank you very much and have a nice day.

No comments :

Post a Comment