Tuesday, December 26, 2017

End of 2017 and K-drama BLACK

Hello , so this will be the last blog for this year ...
I just missing my last September entry , i did eleventh month this year. I am proud.

Next year, i'll continue learn and  improve my self to be a better blogger , artist and person .
This will be a very short entry, LOL.

Actually i got enamel pin ready to put on sale on my ETSY , but because its a "DO IT NOW" project, i didn't prepare the backpaper design to go with it , after i got the pin and i decided its good to put on sale ( yes, its gambling project) i made the back paper, but its overlapped with holiday and new year holiday .. so i think it will be put on sale on January mid.

Meanwhile, my brain start to think what clipart and clean up my room for things that i don't need, i also watch Korean drama... it is addicted , before write this i just finished watching BLACK

Let me review it a bit , this K-drama put me on suspense the whole series, it so tangled i cannot predict the plot, i can predict the end tho, but i didn't know what happen in the middle.

I actually a bad audience for complicated drama, if i sense its gonna be stupid and complicated, i'll watch episode one then the end, because i know ( i assume) the plot ( nothing surprise me).

But BLACK... i just need to know, so i watched without a skip episode. 😅

Overall its a good drama, one thing that irks me was, the female character ,not the actress, the character she played , i think the character personality can be fix a bit also they look like brother and sister than couple. Thank goodness its finish LOL.

To accompany this blog, i draw this.


That's the end of this year blog... see you next YEAR post.
Happy New Year 2018

No comments :

Post a Comment