Monday, December 18, 2017

I'm using Gumroad

Hello ...

I got Etsy, i got Creative Market , i got Society6 and truth to be told this year is better than last year, it makes me happy.
But i also realize my effort still not enough, i know to open or use another platform or place to selling my clipart makes me look so greed. The things is, i am not a tech savvy , i don't understand the way to maximize my exposure in social media.

I'm using Instagram, Google Plus, Pinterest to promote my shops .. and i am keep look a way to understand  and get better at promoting, like try (and failed) to understand Google Analytic ... still don't understand but keep trying.

The only way that i know.. i know it seems stupid, but rather than do nothing till i know something, i decide i'll do it the old way, using as many platform that i can get.

GUMROAD , i already register in it when i bought some digital download from artist that use this web.

The thing about this platform, it's selling only Digital download, like Creative Market, but not only items like Clipart or add-on or digital planner or digital poster, but also digital Zine, digital tutorials, artbooks, comic, anythings that artist create in digital form (pdf and etc)

Click "Discover" button. It will present you with recommendation just for you based on items in your library... i dont know what will this appear for new user tho.

And sometimes (most of  times), you can get something for free.

My Discover
My Discover Personal Suggestion

Back to my GUMROAD experience....

I didn't pay attention to selling my clipart there, until i saw a button "switch to selling" ... and i clicked it, i prepared to saw "price plan" or things that say it's not free. But surprise surprise it free. Of course it also got an upgrade plan and its not free.

>>> Cozy Cat Design GUMROAD
Gumroad Preview
My Gumroad Preview

Anyway, i try it .. nothing happen yet, this platform different with Etsy and Creative Market... i still don't know how to use it. So least i can do is, prepare my products and upload it there. Not gonna lie, almost a month.... only 4 viewers ... i wonder what i do wrong, lol.

What keep popping up was...😅
Whaaa
Whaaaa?!?!?!?!
Still need to learn a lot ... but its gonna be fun.
That's for today, see you next post.

No comments :

Post a Comment