Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Creative Market : Mermaids

 Mermaids again ^^

ThroughDDayBlogger
Mermaids Poster

I really like to make building.

Anyway, I didn't upload last week because I forgot ... 😑 

Most of my time now I'm using for updating some of my clip art theme... since some of them might got copyright issue. This Mermaids is one of them...

I can fix it like Cinderella ..last last week but with Little Mermaid, I don't like the classic story (Hans's story) it's not bad ... only sad... and sad is a no no.

So I make it as several Mermaids playing together with sea creature, happy and joyful.

Ready at my Creative Market, check it out ^^

>>> Mermaids 

ThroughDDayBlogger
Mermaids Clip Art


ThroughDDayBlogger
What U Get


ThroughDDayBlogger
Mermaids Card


ThroughDDayBlogger
Mermaids Art Print

That's for today's post... till next time.

No comments :

Post a Comment