Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Interesting: September's Manga Potion

I put potion in the title ... because I need a heal.
Isekai Yakkyoku
Isekai Yakkyoku


Isekai genre became so popular lately ( or it's just caught my attention), anyhow ... I understand, tho I'm content with my life... if I was given second chance or can have a second chance ... I would want some things to be slightly different.

Clearly more than some times ... I need to run from reality  and this genre really suit me... tho I still have some things to complaint for some story.

First from this month:
 
E rank H
E-rank Healer

1. E-Rank Healer

"Healer Carol is an E-rank... even among adventurers, it's the absolute weakest.

Even though, I was told that I’d be useless... I tried my best for my comrades and continued creating medicines but… in the end, I was still thrown out of the party!
I don’t have enough money to get back home and the future looks bleak in this strange town.

In the meantime, Carol met a dying adventurer, Kaido, by chance. She treated him with the medicine which she had created for free. While doing that, for some reason, the medicine received extremely high praise---!"


This story had a reliable female leadI notice almost all Isekai genre was from light novel and I don't know how things work in light novel ... the story some time to fast in regards of the romance. Some are okay like in this manga ... but some are ... let say I dropped to read it again.

Good manga, I'm looking forward to read it and hopefully the story development not become cheesy like some mangas that I know.

2. Hokusou Fuuunden

"China, early Song Dynasty. The setting is an era of absolute corruption, when bribery, torture, and threats were the normal way of doing business in the government. Then comes forth a young, new Official - Houjou - who challenges the corruption. Gifted by the Emperor with three beheading devices, he is charged with bringing justice back to the courts.

Based on the historical figure of Justice Bao (Chinese reading of the name), who was said to be an incorruptible official, this is a light-hearted romp through ancient China as he and his assistants work against the corruption that has become the norm in the Imperial Courts. "

 
I am a big fan of mystery, detective solving case story. Named it CSI or any tv series in that genre and of course my childhood favorite story ... Judge Bao.

I forgot how I looking up for this manga actually but the drawing and story ...I like it. I don't know if this manga using the original story or not, but I does mention some characters aside all leads character (of course). The Zhan Zhao character tho ... drawn in a child like character ... I've yet decide if I like that, LOL. But I most definitely read this manga.

3. Magic Artisan Dahliya Won't Hang Her Head ~Dahliya Wilts No More~

MADWNM
Magic Artisan
"Waterproof Slime Cloth, Small Magic Stove, Artificial Magic Sword and Fairy Crystal Glasses... Using her knowledge from before she reincarnated for innovative ideas, Dahliya immersed herself in creating her beloved magic devices full of cheerful feelings. Enjoying her second chance at life, the curtain opens on this otherworldly craftsmanship fantasy!"

We have to give credit on how the author named their story. The title ... it's gettin longer every time I look for Isekai story. I wonder if the title suppose to be the synopsis too.

Any how, this story also got a reliable female lead , this title got two manga actually .. different artist , but the story still same and I read both. Nice art and I hope nice story too ... I sense a nice story ... but hey ... everything is possible today.

4. Isekai Yakkyoku

IYM
Isekai Yakkyoku Manga
This month most fav ...

"A young pharmacologist and researcher in Japan died from overworking, and was reincarnated in a Medieval Parallel Europe. He was reincarnated as a 10-year-old apprentice to a famous Royal Court pharmacist, had attained an inhuman skills of ability to see through disease, material creation, and material destruction.

In a society in which dubious medical practice are rampant, price gouging thru the monopoly of the pharmacist guild, and good medicine aren't available to the commoners. He was recognized by the Emperor at that time and opened a Pharmacy at the corner of the town.

He will wipe out the fraud that has swept the world, and deliver to the commoners a truly effective medicine that was developed using present day pharmacology. Thus the boy pharmacist will cheat by using his previous knowledge to create innovative medicines while helping the people of the parallel world, a story about living his new life to the fullest this time."


When I saw the cover art ... I actually pessimistic  about this manga , but .. I gave it a try and happy that I tried it ... I LOVE it... I hope the story would only getting better .

That's for today's post... see you next post.

No comments :

Post a Comment