Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Food For Thought: Earliest Of September To Do List

Whoa, it's September already ...
Sept, MP
Coming Soon In September


Not going to share "work" today... instead I'll share my ..thought?

I was thinking to erase or unfriend some of friends on my FB (just because we never interact, I do this yearly) ... I even thought to delete my account.

And then I'll try (again) fix my Business PayPal ... this is a bit tricky, after I made (business account) the account for a moment I don't have any transaction ... then I got $2.79 from my shop , I don't remember if it was right after I got that fee in or some time after that my account got temporary limited.

And in the site the refer me to help(?!) or restore section.... not helping at all, because nothing was written there except  ...

"We noticed some significant changes to your account activity. To help keep you and the PayPal community secure, we need more information to understand how these changes affect your business.In an effort to keep your account secure, we've also limited certain features in your account. You'll be able to regain access to these features once you provide the information we've requested."

I couldn't find the CS email.. so I contacted PayPal via Twitter and they said they gonna give me a response email.... but none ( I don't think I receive any tho, and I mention this to the CS)  ... after that ... I got another email said I was PERMANENTLY limited...  So I can't take the money, I can't close the account, I can't use the service... but I can add new card ( what for???)

The money... I earn that .. but ... if they want it so be it ... the least let me close that account. I think this is my OCD ( I hope I use the right term here)... I don't like to use my email on something I can't  USE!
So yeah , I contact them again ... same old copy paste response

"Hi there, thanks for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear that your account is limited. Account limitations are placed in situations where we see unusual or suspicious activity, or when we need to collect information necessary for keeping your account open. When we place a limitation, an email is sent to explain the reason for the limitation and what needs to be done to resolve the problem. In most cases, you can find options to resolve the limitation in the Resolution Center. If you've already checked the Resolution Center and still need help, please provide your PayPal email address so I can have a closer look at the situation. ^VR"

It's $2.79 ... are they suspicious because that too low?
I'm still waiting for the NEW outcome ... but I'm not hoping much.
This make me very wary to use PP Business, no explanation at all and no clear direction to solve the problem... so I'm looking for another alternative ... but since I got many on hand ( busy ,LOL) I'll take time to research about it.
There are lots of somewhat good company nowadays .. but good and problem solving customer service ... really became rare by days.

Bottom line.... their Business mode not as great as Personal mode ( i still use this... I'm smart I don't combine my personal and my business account LOL, thankful for that), and I hope the Personal mode would always great.

If this problem can't be resolve ... because the haven't get back to me for my last twitter msg .. than I'll mark this on my email and send them stight to a spam folder.

Let's back to what should I do this earliest days of September
We've got :

  1. Unfriend FB non-interact "friends"
  2. Pay Pal Business account erase re-trial
  3. ... (oh my ... I got so many things to add here)
Well those are for priorities of this early day. Wish me luck.

No comments :

Post a Comment