Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Redbubble & Society6: I am Going Up

Remember my first post blog of this month?

GU
Going Up

" Let's back to what should I do this earliest days of September
We've got :

  1. Unfriend FB non-interact "friends"
  2. Pay Pal Business account erase re-trial
  3. ... (oh my ... I got so many things to add here) " 
Yes, I done all of that .. even for number 3, tho it was the most abstract on the list.
1. I did "unfriend" some people that I think has no interaction with me at all. no like, no comment, no tag, so ... bye bye.
2. No luck, my account permanently limited and to got the money that I got ... just make me headache, so I let it go.
3.Check my Instagram to know what have I done :)) @deltaechovictorindia

This month lots of things going on, some to my way, some were not exactly how would I done it, but I done it anyway

Do I talk gibberish? Well, this is usually how I talk to my self, LOL.

I really try to bring different yet same post on my blog each of the month ...  So for today post ... back to my Society6 CoolCubCabin shop and my RedBubble shop.

This time, using my Rocket clip art, I made  a pattern.

My clip art can be found here >>> Creative Market 

Uploading to Society6 a bit slower for me (like always), but still I was able to upload and fix some items. On other hand , to RedBubble shop ... always fast and easy. 

RedBubble also fixed aor upgrade their web, so I can easily download images of products for social media-ing and share it. Very nice!

Please visit, like and share my products, it means a lot.

>>> Society6 CoolCubCabin
>>> RedBubble BarelyDevi

New item/products came to RedBubble ...SOCKS .... I love it!



GUS
Going Up Socks

GUSC
Going Up Shower Curtain

GUAB
Going Up Acrylic Box

GUH
Going Up Hoodie
That's for toda and last post of this month. Fiuh!  I made it, now I'm going to rest my self and do some baking.
See you next post.

No comments :

Post a Comment