Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Creative Market and Etsy: Coloring Seasonal Fairy Tale

I'm on rush, but I need to post something...
H1
Hinamatsuri Coloring Pages

Tomorrow my I'll be gone for two week vacation (wish me luck and save), I mention before I might post something about it... that been said, I think i readlly need to be mindful and take note for every step in this trip, lol.

Anyway, before I left my stores I prepare a quick project to put up in it. Coloring pages.
This time, I chose two from my earliest clip art.

Hinamatsuri... I'm so proud with this clip art, I create all the "dolls" and I think I nailed it pretty good.

>>>Creative Market
>>> Etsy

For the clip art ( Hinamatsuri Clip Art)
>>> Creative Market
>>> Etsy

H1
Hinamatsuri 1

h2
Hinamatsuri 2

h3
Hinamatsuri 3

h4
Hinamatsuri 4

h5
Hinamatsuri 5

Next was, Red Riding Hood coloring pages.
I made the clip art rather quick , maybe because I remember this story clearly.


RR0
Red Riding hood Coloring Pages

>>> Creative Market
>>> Etsy

For the clip art ( Red Riding Hood Clip Art)
>>> Creative Market
>>> Etsy

RR1
Red Riding Hood CP 1

RR2
Red Riding Hood CP 2

RR3
Red Riding Hood CP 3

RR4
Red Riding Hood CP 4

RR5
Red Riding Hood CP 5
That's for today, see you next post.

* Check my Instagram @deltaechovictorindia (personal) and @barelydevi(shops)

No comments :

Post a Comment