Saturday, May 18, 2019

Creative Market and Etsy: Bear the Easter

A very late post literally and thematically... but let this be an appetizer while I prepare the main menu.
EB
Easter Bear
I made this and finished it a day before Easter, by that time I thought it was to late to put it up on the blog. So I kept it until now.

Nothing much I can or need to say today, I just got back from vacation and try to found back my pace before I need to leave again (not that soon, but pretty soon).

I should have made Easter for Piggy character too, but for some reason I can't find the type of design for it.

Anyhow, this clip art ready at
>>> Creative Market
>>> Etsy


WUG EB
Easter Bear What You Get

EBP
Easter Bear Preview

EBPRT
Easter Bear Poster

EBBB
Easter Bear Kids T-Shirt

EBM
Easter Bear Mug

EBC
Easter Bear Card

EBTS
Easter Bear T-Shirt

EBP
Easter Bear Art Print

That's for today,  I missed last week post schedule ( it's really hard to post blog from smartphone...imo...) I'll pay that debt ASAP!

Thank you and have a nice day. See you next post.

No comments :

Post a Comment