Sunday, October 1, 2017

Practice Makes Perfect

The first of October .... in some country , its soon or already Fall ( i presume)... my fav season.

Lets jump to the topic. After came back from my vacation, i started to do some doodles.. well actually its started with one doodle, but then i got addicted , and start to do it on daily basis ... today is my fifth day.

I'm using my Wacon intuos, gettin use to use it.

I also got a clipart for my Etsy and Creative Market, will upload it soon.
Somehow i lost words to write... let just go straight to my art, maybe next post i'll find my words ( i stop post for a month..no wonder i lost the words... well i actually never a good write anyway ...lol)

- I saw my Wacom, and just doodle, the first thing i've had in my mind-
F.K

LDV - M
VVG - P
GK-TK
JV - GWAPE
I don't write the name ... i hope people know what i drew.
Till next post ^^

I also post it daily on my personal  Instagram ... (sort of... for now )lol.

No comments :

Post a Comment