Sunday, October 8, 2017

Creative Market & Etsy : Hall-OWL-Ween

Does anyone know South Korean Drama, Goblin? At Summer time, its only naturan in certain country, by that i mean Asian country like Korea, Japan and China to produce a horror story, ghost story or sort of. Its say to cooler the temperature a bit when you tell a ghost story ... the chill.. cold sweat kinda thing.

Back to my earlier question, anyone saw the drama? Why i ask? Nothing important 😅 , it just pop up in my mind.i mean, its Autumn now, and the big celebration for the season is halloween , for a moment there i though this time still Summer , yet again in the drama a lot of the scene was taken around Autumn and Winter , thats why i mention it... i miss-process the information, LOL.

Okay, next.. i forgot that today actually Sunday (in Indonesia), now actually fifteen minutes before Monday ( Indonesia. Just a moment i finish my cute OWL clipart for Halloween, so i got everything ready for a new post.

A bit sneak peek or background story about this clipart, i actually prepare this before i went for my last vacation to Jakarta, and after i come back lots of things need attention, so i kinda forgot about it, i just found it yesterday and i continue to finish it. And i did.

Without further ado... kindly let me present you with my latest clipart.

HALL-OWL-WEEN
>>> Etsy
>>> Creative Market


Hall-Owl-Ween



What You'll Get

HallOwlWeen Poster

HallOwlWeen T-Shirt

HallOwlWeen Pillow

That's it for today post.. see you next post!!! :)

2 comments :

  1. Having read this I thought it was rather enlightening.
    I appreciate you taking the time and energy to put this informative
    article together. I once again find myself spending a significant amount
    of time both reading and commenting. But so what,
    it was still worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello ^^, thank you very much. I'll keep learning , good day.

      Delete