Sunday, October 22, 2017

Daily Journal : It's Not My Week

Last week , was not my week.

Devi1
Doodle 1



My ZEN a bit off and my stress was coming back fast and potent. Not the first time tho, its already happen more than couple times., which why i can handle it pretty good. But the thing is, when i losing something ... and then i immediately "handle it pretty good" it's just doesn't feel right. Weird huh 😅.

I gave my self time, the self blame will be gone soon, i just know... meanwhile.. i drown my self in KOREAN DRAMA, LOL! Watch Korean Drama is like, watching fairy tales , i'm not believing it , but i enjoy it A LOT! 😎 (especially their outerwear)

Also, i'm working on my next princess series clipart, not ready yet, but soon.. and manage some more things like ...my night OWL problem and my health ...sigh* and my personal computer health.

Anyhow , let me just share my previous doodle, i already share it on my Instagram. It's actually prepared that for my last week post, but since it's almost Halloween, so i postpone and change it to more related post .... till today.

I hope people know what art i doodle (if you don't know and curious, just msg me ) :)
Enjoy and see you next post ^^

Devi2
Doodle 2



Devi3
Doodle 3

Devi4
Doodle 4

No comments :

Post a Comment