Thursday, June 23, 2016

Society6 CoolCubCabin : Master Staff

Hello, so for next month i planned to reduce my time making a clip art, i have another things that interest me such as ... its a secret... well not exactly, just taht i haven't decide what  the interest that should i working on, so many things that interested me, lol... well i still gonna post it on my blog and twitter and instagram so.... we will see....

For now, while i am busy tidying and arrange and rearrange my stuff , i still make a time to upload something new on my Society6 shop.
Without further write... here ya go...

My old type quote design "Dog Have A Master , Cat Have Staff"


Please visit my Society6 shop and pomote if you like any ^^.. tahnk you very much for stopping by, and have a nice day.

No comments :

Post a Comment