Sunday, June 5, 2016

Etsy : Piggy Bank

Hulo.. for today i'll post about.. again.. my clipart for my store.

I know it seems i only focus on my clip art more than other "work", and it is true.. i got held up for working on these clip art for more than one time, so now i got many idea on the hand.
Thing like idea do not stop even we procrastinate , although it sometimes forgotten, and i dont want that, so while the idea still overflowing, i kept record and try my best to work it all.

Now is the time when my clip art idea overflow so its my time to work on them.
Other time when other work idea overflow, then it will be their time too :)

Well.. i am try to balance, but for now its work for me.

Okay cut the explaination : this is my PIGGY BANK clipart ^^


See ya next post
Thank you for stop by.

No comments :

Post a Comment