Sunday, June 19, 2016

Creative Market and Etsy: 3 Little Piggy (es)

I release it this today :)) so now i can focus my next month to another project :) Enjoy. And have a nice day.

3 Lil Pigs
3 Little Piggy


I am so proud of my self.. and i have faith I'll  be prouder in the future ...
I am a very big procrastinator ,  its really hard to me to keeping pace for my blog and stuff, but  i try.. i do try... So when i upload my stuff in the blog, im very satisfied that i achieve something in a week, it might not look much, but it is something.. and i hope i can double my productivity in the future.. ASAP!

This week i am responsible for manage my family store, and i am a person that don't like to work outside my regular place, but i want to keep up with my productivity, so i bring my lappie (laptop) to the store and work there, and somehow it help me a lot to finish my stuff, although some time not that much.

I have two clip art on hand, but this week i just finish 1, the other one is on finishing stage
But this one, i would not upload it to my shops yet... I'm thinking to pile it up fist , and release it in bunch :)

This is the clip art : 3 Little Piggy
>>> Creative Market
>>> ETSY

WUG 3 lil pigs
WUG 3 Little Piggy

3 lil pigs cup
3 lil pigs cup

3 lil pigs print
3 lil pigs Print

3 lil pigs t-shirt
3 lil pigs T-shirt

Thank you for stop by ^^ have a great day.

No comments :

Post a Comment