Friday, October 4, 2024

Peachtober 2024: Daisy To Sky

 Hello .. hello ...

Peachtober 2024 Day 1, Daisy

So... life is not as smooth, but back to track is a must. Instead of Inktober, this year I try on Peachtober.

For those who want to try Inktober 2024  here you go >>> INKTOBER 2024

And for here for Peachtober 2024 >>>  PEACHTOBER 2024 


 

Now, let's jump to my artwork. 

Peachtober Day 1 , DAISY

ThroughDDayBlog
Peachtober 2024, Day 1, DAISY

After this artwork finished ... I then thought , why not record it ... 😑 hiks. The first time, I draw this using clip studio paint, not familiar with the software but I like the brush.

Second day, SPARKLE

ThroughDDayBlog
Peachtober 2024, Day 2, Sparkle

For this, I'm back to Photoshop. Habit die hard.

And yes .... colors is my weakness... now I see this ... too yellow-ish, but I like this composition and the expression and I draw this in one layer... so I can't go back, LOL. 

I hope my future also Sparkle like this.

Day 3, PAW

ThroughDDayBlog
Peachtober 2024, Day 3, Paw

For this one, I try different approach... I am satisfied with the result... can be better.. but for my first time... I am content. I even like the hands shape ... graceful and demure😆.

Last but not least ... Day 4, SKY

ThroughDDayBlog
Peachtober 2024, Day 4, Sky

Looking at this artwork ... my art style indeed a simple style. I actually want to draw my own character too for this theme, but this , I think better.

These are the artwork for Peachtober 2024 til today, still many more to come ^^

See you next post, have a great day.

No comments :

Post a Comment