Monday, October 14, 2024

Behance: Fixing My Portfolio 2024

 So .... it's time... to update my portfolio.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Gardening Set Clipart

 Lately, I’ve been thinking about a new direction—taking on remote jobs. I’ve done it before, and I still do, but now I want to focus on projects where I can truly use and improve my skills.

I’m specifically looking for opportunities that require my skill in creating simple illustrations—the kind I’m already comfortable with and enjoy doing. While I understand that I still have room to grow, I’m eager to explore adding more texture to my work and even experimenting with editorial-style illustrations.

To achieve this, fixing up my portfolio has become essential. I want it to look more cohesive and presentable, both in terms of the artwork itself and how it’s displayed. A tidy, professional presentation can make all the difference.

In addition to improving my portfolio, I’ve also taken steps to boost my presence on platforms like Creative Fabrica, where I run my store, CozyCatDesign (same name as my Creative Market store).

One strategy I’ve just implemented is sharing my products on Behance and linking them back to my Creative Fabrica store. It’s something I’ve known about for a while, but I’m finally putting it into action now.

If you'd like to check out my Creative Fabrica store, you can find it here: CozyCatDesign. and my Behance portfolio, CozyCatDesign Portfolio


Cat Donuts Clip Art

In today’s post, I’m excited to share my journey of relearning how to create GIF animations and videos. I used to know how to do this, but over time, I forgot the process. Relearning it has brought me so much joy, and it has also given my Behance portfolio a fresh update, in my opinion.

Below are some of the projects I’ve recently tidied up and posted on Behance. There’s more to come, but for now, here’s a look at what I’ve worked on.

Not too long ago, I went through a portfolio clean-up, but at that time, it mostly involved deleting old projects. Now, I’ve decided to showcase my work more fully, rather than hide it away.

Cat Donuts

 

 

 Gardening Set

 

 That's for today post ... have a great day and see you next post .

No comments :

Post a Comment