Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Miscellaneous: Three Months Snacks

  For this post, I am appalled.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Marble Cake

That I only make so little from March to May.

Well not that little actually, but I was so busy baking for my mom group gathering ... that I even forgot to take pictures let alone post it. Hiks, like my friends say, no pic means HOAX 😆.

Luckily I still got pics some of them. 

ThroughDDayBlogger
Fried Bread With Peanut and Sugar Filling
 My mom taste this bread once upon a time , the filling actually a filling commonly use for steam bun (In Indonesia), but apparently it  can be use for fried bread filling (the thing I learn in 2022). I got the ingredients at home , my mom want to eat it again, so I made it.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Sweet Potato Brioche

This brioche recipe was from a tabloid ... cooking tabloid, that my mom use to bought. Again, I got the ingredients ready at home, so I made them.

Today I'm gonna share  my Marble cake recipe .This cake ... is a bundt cake right? But because of the color , we call this a Marble cake, a very popular cake in Indonesia. We call this kue Marmer , which means Marble Cake 😆

Marble Cake

Ingredients:

  1. 300 gr Butter
  2. 180 gr Fine Sugar
  3. 8 Yolks
  4. 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
  5. 240 gr Cake Flour
  6. 60 gr Milk Powder
  7. 7 White Eggs
  8. 1 tsp Tar-tar Powder/ White Vinegar  (optional)
  9. 50 gr Granulated Sugar
  10. Chocolate powder and Mocha flavoring 

How to make:

  1. Preheat oven 175°C 
  2. Whip white eggs (plus vinegar/tartar powder) with clean ,oil free whisk or mixer. Medium speed, once bubble add in granulated sugar three times until fully whipped ( soft peak only, or your cake would be rubbery)
  3. Set the meringue aside. In separate bowl beat butter and fine sugar until fluffy and white(er), high speed.
  4. Add yolks , one at a time using lowest speed. Don't forget the Vanilla extract. Just enough till it's combine.
  5. Add the dry ingredients (mixed them) and add it in and fold it, do not over mixed and be gentle.
  6. Separate into three bowl, the plain should be more than the other two colors. Remember don't over mixed while mix the color in.
  7. Put it in lightly grease Bundt pan (I'm using 24cm in diameter Bundt Pan), don't fill it up to the brim, this cake (like any cake ) would expand. Put it overlapping,to create a pretty color.
  8. Bake in pre-heated oven, 175°C  for 20 minutes, then 150°C for an hour.. or do it according to your oven. Bake till done, enjoy.
     

 That's for to day post, till next time, have a good day.

No comments :

Post a Comment