Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Interesting: Manga Reading Time

Ah... I can't live without manga. A good one, for sure.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Debu To Love To Ayamachi To

I actually trying to read a heavy books ... all the time, but Manga or picture books indeed are easier for my brain. 😆 Looking for good manga that suit my taste became difficult by times, so when I found it, I celebrated it.

Recently ... by recent I meant, last week I found it/them. Let me report it!

Holmes Of  Kyoto

"Holmes, a young man whose family runs an antique shop in Kyoto, has the unique ability to read people and instantly distinguish genuine and high value antiques"
 
I see "Holmes" , I clicked!   A big name does have it's own perk 😁 , add to that I am a fan of Holmes and detective story (not that those two can be separated in anyway either way). 

ThroughDDayBlogger
Holmes Of Kyoto

Reach Out and Touch Me

"Unpopular manga artist Rikka is troubled by the fact that she can't draw an attractive man to save her life -- or her livelihood. This is rooted in a childhood trauma that resulted in her developing a fear of men. "I seriously need to get a series picked up...!" With her career as a cartoonist hanging by a thread, she decides to take kickboxing lessons in order to get back a life where she doesn't fear the opposite sex. While learning how to fight from Goromaru, her coach at the gym, she is touched by his awkward but sincere kindness, and falls for him hard, but....?!"

Link to support the author/ buy the manga >>> Mangaplaza

I think this is a sweet story about girl who face her own trauma to be a better person, a warmhearted story.


ThroughDDayBlogger
Reach Me and Touch Me

Chubby, Love and Mistakes (Debu to Love to Ayamachi to! )

"This is the punishment for a fat, ugly girl like me falling in love with someone as beautiful as you..." Yumeko had a mountain of complexes about herself. Then, a terrible accident befalls her. Though somehow saved from the brink of death, Yumeko wakes up a completely different person. "This is...me...?! I'm SO cute!!" Those around her can't hide their surprise and wonderment at this 180°change... But, Yumeko's new hyper-positive attitude starts to change her surroundings, too. Worries and complexes can affect anyone, and Yumeko will chop right through those of her various supporting characters!! In love, work, friendship... And an attempted murder case?! This frenzied romantic comedy will leave you bubbling with energy! 

Link to support the author/ buy the manga >>> Mangaplaza

My fav of this week, I love her personality, tho it got a mystery tag on it, I hope the mystery not so heavy or dark so the lightness of the story is not "disturb". I like this and I recommend this ^^.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Chubby, Love and Mistakes

That's for today review and post, till next post. Stay safe and have a nice day ^^.

No comments :

Post a Comment