Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Interesting: Soothing Story for February

Lots of things going on in my head.

ThroughDDayBlogger
I became the Despised Granddaughter of the Powerful Martial Arts Family (Source:Internet)

But ... I need my reading dose ... manga and manhwa reading dose 😄.

Coincidentally ... this month I read three story with historical background ... in particular Chinese historical background, tho they were made by Korean and Japanese author/publisher and called different name... like wuxia or murim background, but clearly it was typical Chinese clothing so I concluded it as Chinese historical background.

So first,

The Grand Mudang Saga

ThroughDDayBlogger
The Grand Mudang Saga (Source:Internet)
 

"On his deathbed, the supreme dark leader is given an ironic second chance at life. He’s reborn as Jinmu, a young disciple of his rival clan, the righteous Mudang. Determined to make the best of a bad situation, he resolves to plunge the clan into corruption and debauchery by becoming their master disciple. Oblivious to this nefarious scheme, the Mudang begin to fall for Jinmu’s audacious approach to life and martial arts. Will Jinmu be the Mudang Clan’s downfall or just the kick in the pants it needs?"
 
I read this last year actually, but just continue it again after I stockpile the chapters....typical Shounen story... with lots of comedy.  I recommend ^^

Next, 

My Unexpected Marriage

ThroughDDayBlogger
My Unexpected Marriage (Source:Internet)


 "Starting today, you are my wife." To pay off the debt of her once-wealthy family, the beautiful Leyfa is sold off as "a rare item that will bring prosperity" and taken to a distant empire. There she met the handsome, but sickly head of the family, Shin Yu. Living the imperial life and suddenly married to a cool, mysterious husband, Leyfa uses her cooking prowess to become the "ideal married couple"!
 
Romance... but more importantly ... its a slice of life story. Also with comedy ^^.
 
I just read this , even tho I actually marked this since long time ago, but I thought it would be a very typical of  romance .... ( no use female with powerful partner)... but my mistake, the heroine can cook and can learn. I like it.

Chapters not very long and I hope it would not be a"draggy" story. So far so good, I enjoy it a lot.
 
Last, 

I Became the Despised Granddaughter of the Powerful Murim Family

ThroughDDayBlogger
I became the Despised Granddaughter of the Powerful Martial Arts Family (Source:Internet)
 

"The main character was possessed as Baeklee Yeon in the world of martial arts, the foolish and annoying daughter of Baeklee Ee-gang, a complete body and teacher who leads the male protagonist into the right path of becoming a hero.She was killed unexpectedly, and when she opened her eyes, she regressed to her childhood days where she could undo everything.'Will I be able to be loved this time?'"

 My fav of ... recent LOL. Iseakai story.... a child main character who a bit know how to be a child .... I read many story with child main character that got isekaid and for some reason became SUPER GENIUS to the point ... if I was an adult in the story I would call an exorcist. 

The art is great.... an the character, especially the FATHER character 😍, I like! Story wise.... while other main character with same theme story seemingly already know all the steps to be unbeatable ... this story plot was more forgotten. By that I mean, the story that the MC got into did keep some mystery, so the MC still need to walk the unknown path , thus make the "story" her own... despite it was a NOVEL.

I couldn't wait to read the next chapter... and I also really want to read the novel, but no English translation 😢.

So all I can do is practice my patience 😆.

That's for today's post, till next post, have a great day ^^

No comments :

Post a Comment