Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Journal: 2022 Inktober, Bouquet to Crabby

 Only five ... or per-five.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 6th, Bouquet

So... for these I tried a simpler style ... kinda like outline only. I start with Bouquet ...after finished it , I decided I like a bit watercolor effect more than this. Yet to single this out ... triggered my OCD , so five , I'm gonna make five of this style before switching to previous style or perhaps another style.

For the 6th, Bouquet ... I draw this using a reference, tho I'm not patient to draw the flower, so composition only and then I draw the flower in my style , simple style.

Next, Trip. It's been years (2 years) since my last trip/travel, I miss Japan a lot. And below is my travel partner. Soft case, tho I'm thinking to switch for hard case (I also had it) ... but it's not expandable tho its bigger, but I like soft case flexibility more, so I'm into deep contemplating while draw this. 😎

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 7th, Trip

 

For the eight, Match. I like vintage/traditional things. I still had this kind of match, but I use image that I found on net to draw this.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 8th,Match


Nine, Nest. I was looking for images on the net ... it gave me heebejeebees (?!), in the end I draw it from memory πŸ˜…. Abit empty on the upper part... but .... whatever LOL

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 9th, Nest


The last for this style (for now)... the simplest of all five, I tray to add more on the t-shirt ... but didn't work (imo), so again let it be.
Crabby ... remind me of Krabby Patty. Initially I want to draw Crab, but just in case, I google it... so violaπŸ˜†.

ThroughDDayBlogger
Inktober 10th, Crabby



That's for today post, I did finish more of the Inktober (of course) , but the later would be in different style, so for uniformity that would wait for another post (for my OCD sake).

Till next time, have a great day.

*my art/work Instagram: @barelydevi

No comments :

Post a Comment