Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Creative Market : Halloween 2021

 Another one!

ThroughDDayBlogger
Witch Cottage Poster

 After last week Autumn clip art ... now for an event that took place in Autumn... Halloween.

And I ran out of an idea and animal characters... but lately I've been enjoying a -lifestyle- youtube about single women dailylife .. particularly in South Korea and Japan , and for some reason my mind thinking about Witch.

No.. they're not look like a Witch LOL... but the solitary life, the tranquillity atmosphere remind me of Witch ... or at least the type of Witch that I like.

I'm using a new type of character for this clip art because I need variation for my product 😆

I'm upload this clip art on my creative market for now, check it our ^^

>>> Witch Cottage Creative Market

ThroughDDayBlogger
Witch Cottage Clip Art

ThroughDDayBlogger
Witch Cottage What U Get

That's for today.. simple but...well I only got that for now ^^

Till next time, stay safe and joyful.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment